Friday, June 10, 2011

Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls

First of all, I want to apologize for being absent most of the week.  Sweetpea, Buddy, and I were going to drive to my parents house by ourselves for vacation but my mom surprised me by flying into our area to drive with us.  It was a huge surprise so thank you Mom, Dad, and Jon!  Needless to say, I was a little flustered and did not get my entire list, things like prepare auto-post on typed blogs, completed before we left.  Blogging took a backseat to family and traveling.  We are now at my parents' house and loving being on vacation.  Buddy and Sweetpea did so awesome on the long drive and packing for children in plastic ziploc bags worked very well.

Before I left, I tried out a new recipe for Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls and it was super easy and super yummy! 
I have several cinnamon roll recipes but this, by far, was the easiest.  As I made this batch, I learned several tricks to make it easier to make uniform cinnamon rolls the next time. 
Tip 1:  Use a serrated knife to cut through the dough
Tip 2:  Use a little less butter, otherwise is squeezes out the end.
Tip 3:  If making the cinnamon rolls the night before, space the rolls out more as they will continue to rise overnight.
These cinnamon rolls were a delicious special treat and I will be saving the recipe to use in the future.  I hope you enjoy these as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment